All P1-7 children will be given a water bottle this week with their names on. These water bottles should be brought to school daily with water please no juice. It is really important to stay hydrated so we thought we’d buy everyone a bottle!
Ms B 🙂
There is a typo on the Highland Council school/ELC lunch menu so just to clarify, this week’s menu is WEEK 4 (it states 29th August, rather than 19th).
Tomorrow’s school lunch is chicken curry/tomato past bake/ham sandwich
ELC menu is chicken curry/tomato past bake.
Ms B 🙂
I hope you have all had a great summer. Just a reminder that school reopens on Tuesday 20th August
P1-3 9.15am -2.45pm
P4-7 9am – 3pm
Please ensure that all belongings/clothes are clearly named and that children bring indoor shoes. Thank you.
I am looking forward to a new school year at Hilton Primary School and ELC.
Ms B 🙂
On behalf of all the staff at Hilton Primary and ELC, I would like to wish you all a fabulous summer break. Also, thank you for all the gifts to the staff.
See you all Tuesday 20th August.
Ms B and The Hilton Team 🙂
24 and 25 July at The Blitz (Bught Park)
current P6, P7 & S1
- Sign-Up forms AMERICAN FOOTBALL SUMMER CAMP DETAILS AND FORM
- Details on how to return is at the top of the form.
- £10 for 2-days
- 10:30am – 2:30pm
- Recommended to arrive between 10am and 10:15am
- Gumshield is mandatory
- Football boots / cleats are recommended (no metal)
- General outdoor sports kit is advised (shorts/sweats/hoodie/t-shirt)
- Lunch is not provided
- All participants should take lunch with them
- Water is provided during sessions
- Sessions will comprise of American football fundamentals including catching, throwing and running.
- Sessions will also go into detail on safe tackling and blocking techniques.
The Blitz Location:
Next to Bught Stadium just off Torvean Avenue
Everyone is welcome to the last Messy Church this session. There will be a BBQ too.
Just to give you the heads up on all the term dates for 2019-20 (these can also be found in the Term Dates 2019-20 at the top of the blog.
- Autumn term starts – 20 August 2019
- Autumn term ends – 11 October 2019
- Winter term starts – 28 October 2019
- Winter term ends – 20 December 2019
- Spring term starts – 6 January 2020
- Mid term break – 17 and 18 February 2020
- Spring term ends – 27 March 2020
- Summer term begins – 14 April 2020
- Summer term ends – 04 July 2019
- 19 August 2019
- 16 September 2019
- 17 September 2019
- 21 November 2019
- 22 November 2019
- 19 February 2020
- 1 June 2020
Milton Athletic FC had their end of year fun day on Saturday where we were joined by all our families on a beautiful sunny day. We hosted the MacArthur Cup, where our P6/7’s played against 5 other teams. Thistle Colts were the eventual winners, beating Glenurquhart in an exciting final, our own 6/7’s came 3rd, which they were delighted about. Thanks to everyone for supporting us on Saturday & thanks to all who helped on the day.
Our final competition is on Saturday at the High School where the 4/5’s & 6/7’s are playing in the Summer Cup. Good luck!
If anyone in P2-7 is interested in playing for Milton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org