We are delighted to tell you that our new school kitchen is fully operational. As from Monday 26th November the full Autumn/Winter Menu will be offered, starting at Week 1.
Please ensure that you discuss this menu with your child, so they know what they are having prior to coming to school. As you will see we have more choices offered daily.
We would also like to thank you for your understanding in the delay to the opening of our new kitchen.
Paper copies of the menus are in schoolbags today!
Autumn Winter Menu 2018-19
Autumn Winter Menu Polish 2018-19
Well done to the team who represented the school at Soccer 7s yesterday. Thanks to Gary for coaching and to the parents who came to support.
Well done to the basketball team who represented the school at Millburn Academy in a tournament on Monday. Thanks to John Kerray for coaching them.
P3F have been asked by Moray firth Radio Christmas Appeal to help with gift donations for children in the Inverness area.
If you would like to make a donation for a for a girl or boy, aged from birth up to 18 years, please hand unwrapped gifts into the school reception or ask your child to bring them to school.
Donations should be handed into the school by 17th December.
Ms B 🙂
Wow! Hilton Primary and ELC raised £341 for Children in Need! Thanks you to all who donated.
Ms B 🙂
A reminder that Friday 16th November is Children in Need and children can wear something bright to school and ELC that day and donate £1 for this great cause.
We are very fortunate to have a new trim train installed in the school grounds. Children are playing and enjoying this at break times and lunchtimes.
Thank you to the Parent Council, parents/carers and everybody involved in raising money for this project. The final design was decided on with children, parents and staff. (There is still a part to be installed and hopefully this will be done soon).
PLEASE CAN YOU REMIND YOUR CHILD THAT NO-ONE SHOULD PLAY ON THIS BEFORE SCHOOL OR AFTER SCHOOL AS THE PLAYGROUND IS UNSUPERVISED AT THESE TIMES.
Ms B 🙂
We have a HUGE pile of lost property! Please come and have a look if your child is missing a jacket, jumper, water bottle, pack lunch box. Clothes will be given to charity on Friday 23rd November and everything else will be binned.
There are so many items of clothing unnamed. PLEASE ENSURE your child’s jackets, jumpers, etc are named.
A paper copy of all the dates will be in schoolbags today so please check!
November and December School Diary Dates
- Friday 16th November –Children in Need, wear something bright and donate £1
- Friday 23rd November – Dick Whittington Pantomime at school, please donate £1
- Monday 26th November – Flu Immunisation
- Friday 7th December – Festive Friday, wear something festive, e.g Xmas jumper, socks, etc
- Tuesday 11th December – Xmas Show – 6.30pm (more info to follow re tickets)
- Wednesday 12th December – Xmas Show – 1.30pm (more info to follow re tickets)
- Thursday 13th December – Puppet Show, whole school
- Friday 14th December – Festive Friday
P7 Ceilidh IRA
- Monday 17th December – P3 and P4 (inc P4s from P4/5) Xmas Party , 1.15pm
- Tuesday 18th December – P5 and P6 (inc P5s from P4/5) Xmas Party, 1.15pm
P7 Pizza and Punch – 6.30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 19th December – P1 and P2 Xmas Parties, 1.15pm
- Thursday 20th December – Hilton Church, whole school, 1.30pm
- Friday 21st December – Festive Friday/Dress Down Day
School closes at normal time for Xmas holidays
SCHOOL WILL REOPEN ON MONDAY 7TH JANUARY 2019
Today, each child will be bring home their Term 2 overview which gives parents/carers a brief summary of the learning in each class for the term. This is a copy for you to keep. It is for information purposes and we hope you find it helpful.
Ms B 🙂